Settings changed on their own??
The settings for many of my iPhone apps somehow changed on their own between last night and this morning. Specifically, I had to re-allow camera access to all apps that previously had access; I had to re-allow access for Swiftkey; and and I also had to turn on notifications for other apps.
The only new app I've added in recent days (yesterday) is Google Photos, so I can't believe that's what caused the glitch. Has this ever happened for anyone else?
- 12-06-2015, 02:08 PM #2iMore Expert
- 786 Posts
Re: Settings changed on their own??
It happens very often on my device, I can't narrow out what is the cause, but also, my device is jail broken with several settings tweak installed which I suspect must be the cause.
If you device is not jailbroken and that settings keeps changing on it own often, then try hard resetting your phone by holding down home and power buttons at the same time until the device off and back on with apple logo, then release both buttons. Some times hard resetting help cure some issues like that.
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2015, 12:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2015, 12:29 PM
- By kvlq in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2015, 09:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2015, 06:45 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-05-2015, 10:41 PM