- iMore Intermediate
- 109 Posts
Hello. I am using twitter in safari but it can not save my passwords in key chains. There are in the settings /Safari / Passwords .
In iOS 8, it was remembers when I login and autocomplete.
Facebook still works but twitter can not work on autocomplete.
I deleted on settings and re-again , still same issue.
What about yours ? How can I fix.
- 12-02-2015, 05:41 PM #2
Hey! The log in credentials were saved to Keychain, but when you try to log in it won't give the autofill option? Is that correct? If so, try this:
1. Go to Settings> Safari and be sure autofill is toggled on.
2. While in Settings > Safari, clear your history and website data. (If you have tabs open you want to save, bookmark them.)
3. Swipe Safari out of multitasking.
4. Do a hard reset on the phone.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Let us know if this works.
Last edited by Ledsteplin; 12-02-2015 at 05:53 PM.
- By Dwighto97 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2015, 09:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2015, 08:25 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2015, 02:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2015, 07:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 11-28-2015, 08:05 PM