Apple ID Verification help
Starting this afternoon, my iPhone 6 has been asking me to verify my Apple ID and keeps making me enter my password. At first I thought there was an issue, so I changed my password, and even after that it keeps asking me.
The pop up I keep getting says "Apple ID Verification Enter the password for (my ID) in Settings", and gives two options...Not Now and Settings. I have put my password in many times.
Also, now when I open my Settings, I find it weird the way it opens...normally when you open settings, the first thing you see is Airplane Mode at the top of the menu, but mine cuts off most of Airplane Mode.
Is this something I should worry about, or has anyone else been experiencing this at all?
- 12-06-2015, 08:00 AM #3
- 12-14-2015, 11:29 AM #4
- 12-14-2015, 11:46 AM #5
- 12-14-2015, 01:17 PM #6
- 12-20-2015, 05:27 AM #7
- 12-20-2015, 05:44 AM #8
Re: Apple ID Verification help
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
Let us know if that works or not.
- 12-20-2015, 05:54 AM #9
- 12-20-2015, 07:15 AM #10
- 12-20-2015, 09:13 PM #11
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 11Last Post: 12-09-2015, 12:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2015, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2015, 12:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2015, 09:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2015, 09:40 AM