- iMore Intermediate
- 271 Posts
iOS 9.1 and tounch ID on iPhone 6S and Ipad Air 2
Since updating both my iPhone 6S and iPad Air 2 to iOS 9.1 I have had to reprogram my Touch ID
on both devices 3 times. I had this same problem on my iPhone 5S and one of the revisions of
the iOS out at that time. The problem was fixed in the next iOS update.
Anyone else seeing this problem? I left feedback on the Apple Feedback page.
- 11-16-2015, 12:30 PM #2
- 11-20-2015, 10:29 AM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iOS 9.1 and tounch ID on iPhone 6S and Ipad Air 2
Since purchasing the 6s Plus (iOS9.1), touch ID periodically stops working (after 3-5 days) - just on 3rd party apps. The only solution that works is shutting down the phone. Pretty annoying after a while. Does anyone know why this happens? Thanks!
- 11-20-2015, 02:35 PM #4
- By amr ashraf mostafa in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 9Last Post: 11-16-2015, 04:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2015, 04:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-16-2015, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2015, 05:29 AM