Unable To Clear Email Notifications iOS9.1

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Since yesterday I have been having an issue in notifications for mail. It has stopped sending me notifications for incoming messages since yesterday and will not let me clear the notifications I DO have in the notifications sections. I am able to clear all other notifications just not mail. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Since yesterday I have been having an issue in notifications for mail. It has stopped sending me notifications for incoming messages since yesterday and will not let me clear the notifications I DO have in the notifications sections. I am able to clear all other notifications just not mail. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

I'm experiencing the same issue with new mail being fetched but not having problems with clearing notifications. It's been happening intermittently since iOS 9. Restarting seems to temporarily fix the problem. Hopefully there's a fix to follow shortly.

jimpalmer3

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I'll jump in on this as well. It doesn't happen with all emails, but with several I cannot delete the notification from the notification drop-down. I've been wondering if it has something to do with deleting emails on my iPad (Air 2) and then they are deleted from the phone, but get stuck in the notification center. I am using the native mail app.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner