- iMore Beginner
- 60 Posts
iOs 9 Add Attachments Stopped Working
The ability to easily add an attachment from Dropbox or elsewhere to an e-mail message was, in my view, one of the best new iOS 9 features. Alas, it has stopped working for me.
I get into the dialogue, select Dropbox and click the file--but nearly all the time it does not attach. The failure does not seem to be file dependent.
Anyone else seeing this?
Multiple restarts haven't helped. I can't tell if it just broke randomly or with one of the updates.
- 11-11-2015, 02:20 PM #2
- 11-11-2015, 02:40 PM #3
- By Ledsteplin in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 12-11-2015, 06:57 PM
- By mmaadd in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2015, 08:22 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 01:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-10-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-10-2015, 01:46 PM