- 11-11-2015, 01:58 PM #2
- 11-11-2015, 05:40 PM #4
Auto update of Apps
Simple question, have you reboot the device yet? Hold the power and home buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo and let go.
Also do you have it set to wifi only and are in a good wifi area?
And is this a device you use often? I know my iPad Mini is set but it doesn't update often as it may sit a couple days before I use it again. When I do, it usually updates after a bit. My phone is used often so it has no issues.
- 11-12-2015, 04:22 PM #6
- 11-13-2015, 12:09 AM #8
- 11-13-2015, 12:05 PM #9
- 11-15-2015, 09:54 PM #10
Re: Auto update of Apps
Autoupdate hasn't worked properly since iOS 8, and it does seem particularly bad on 9.1. I have to manually initiate updates all the time. Last time I checked, 21 updates were waiting. It's a very annoying issue and I hope 9.2 fixes whatever's broken.
- 11-19-2015, 02:14 PM #12
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 02:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 02:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 02:34 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-11-2015, 09:12 AM