Auto update of Apps

Tattie22

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone help? Despite having it set in settings apps are not updating on my iPad yet they do on my iPhone. Both running iOS 9.1

Thanks in advance

Martholemew

Nov 9, 2015
Visit site
Check if the updates download manually to make sure there is no problem there. You might want to check if you are signed in to your account in the app store.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Simple question, have you reboot the device yet? Hold the power and home buttons for about 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo and let go.
Also do you have it set to wifi only and are in a good wifi area?
And is this a device you use often? I know my iPad Mini is set but it doesn't update often as it may sit a couple days before I use it again. When I do, it usually updates after a bit. My phone is used often so it has no issues.

rluka

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Too random for me. Sometimes it update soon, other times they just sit there.

Do bigger apps' auto update placed in lower priority ?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Too random for me. Sometimes it update soon, other times they just sit there.

Do bigger apps' auto update placed in lower priority ?

Could be spread out based on server load. I know I have issues now and then if I force it. Could be spreading the work out over time.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Autoupdate hasn't worked properly since iOS 8, and it does seem particularly bad on 9.1. I have to manually initiate updates all the time. Last time I checked, 21 updates were waiting. It's a very annoying issue and I hope 9.2 fixes whatever's broken.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR