iOS 9.2 Public Beta 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.2 Public Beta 3 Released

App Switcher has changed the way the tiles move left and right, and has made it challenging to swipe up quickly without being on a full tile. It's kind of annoying. Previous versions were way more fluid.

Why did I write here instead of Feedback app first? Oops.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

You'll be fine. If it was an update and no one told you a beta, you'd never know.

That's how it feels! Very smooth thus far! Seems snappier and haven't noticed any lag. But, it was just like this when I got it from Apple 2 weeks ago with 9.1 installed. Ha

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Just took the plunge into the beta. Very impressive. Almost all of the lag is gone. The only thing that disappoints me is just how long Apple has taken to get to this point, that is, a well optimized build of iOS 9.x. I just don't understand how and why it has taken this long to get to this point.

GatsbyGlen

Oct 14, 2015
Visit site

I got a notification, and an icon over the settings app, that an update is available. However, when going to the update, it says up to date. 9.2 (13C71)

meyer

Nov 3, 2015
Visit site

I got on board with this last week and I'm running Beta 3 and it runs great! Haven't had to report anything thus far. My only concern is the fingerprint reader is real hit/miss with me but that was from the get go. Still new to this phone but this seems decent:

Attachments

• usage.jpg
    usage.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 59

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

It's been awhile since Beta 3 came out. Hopefully they'll release another beta today or soon.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
So far so good. It's only 4 builds newer than beta 3 so I wouldn't expect major changes or fixes. Just minor.

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site
Smooth as butter on iPhone 6. Email bug seems to be cured. Spotlight and control centre lag gone, and even a few little UI glitches fixed.

Slightly laggy on my iPad mini 2 but it's older hardware.

Apple were a bit slow out the gate with iOS 9 but we're getting somewhere 👍🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2