iOS 9.2 Public Beta 4 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

wezra

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.2 Public Beta 1 released

I updated yesterday to 9.2 and for the life of me can't see any differences or changes from 9.1. I am obviously missing something. I am having absolutely no issues with any Apps or the phone in any way... so that is great. But in terms of updates or upgrades, I see nothing that stands out.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

News app is now available for Canada. That's a great addition :) Overall the OS feel smoother. Definitely the app carousel is easier to invoke with force touch. Looks like they tweaked the hit area a bit too, to not be so far to the edge of the screen. I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus 64GB.

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site

Does it fix the email bug whereby opening an email from a push notification from the lock screen or shade will cause the email to stay on the screen when attempting to delete? Been happening on all the iOS 9 betas and official software. 👍🏻

No, it hasn't. 😂😂😂

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Well it appears the update messed up Apple Music for me. My playlists are missing as well as all the music I added to my music. I have the family membership. Tried rebooting and signing in/out of Apple Music but no luck yet.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Of course posting here is the answer. The minute I posted and went back to work on it, it all reappeared.

coldRooster

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

Well it appears the update messed up Apple Music for me. My playlists are missing as well as all the music I added to my music. I have the family membership. Tried rebooting and signing in/out of Apple Music but no luck yet.

Messed it up for mine too. Had to redownloaded all my music.

Eric Ton

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site

9.2 solved the lag problems in 9.1 for me on my 6s plus

< 9.1 smooth
= 9.1 lag
= 9.2 beta smooth again

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com

I wonder if the icloud servers are just simply getting hammered...I've never had this much trouble setting up a new iphone. My 6+ was flawless, installed the public beta at the time. Even setting up my 5S as a placeholder between the 6+ and now the 6S was flawless. This 6S though...so many issues, so much lag with anything having to do with connecting to iCloud or iTunes

Keith Morris

May 28, 2015
Visit site

Think I reported it on the first public beta. Happens about 90% of the time for me on a gmail account 👍🏻

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I updated this morning- So far really bad battery life- crazy fast drain- Let it go all the way down and still bad- I know it could take a day or two- hopefully not too long. My 6s gets delivered Monday so i guess who cares...

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Spoke to soon about News app in Canada. The news app disappeared. Darn it. It was actually pretty good.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

I have seriously bad battery drain on my 6. I am getting the 6s Tuesday so I am not going to start restoring this one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I opted to install the public beta first just to test it out. I just finished installing the beta less than 10 minutes ago, but I'm in the process of charging the battery to 100%. It's at 96% at the moment. Hopefully, I won't have any battery issues, but we'll see.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

I still can't backup to iCloud & this beta is okay for the most part. The task switcher is kinda stuttery & have a few stutters here & there.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I still can't backup to iCloud & this beta is okay for the most part. The task switcher is kinda stuttery & have a few stutters here & there.

I haven't had any problems with back ups. Have you tried going into iCloud storage into leading the old one? Are you able to force one manually?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro