Missing icons/unknown app in notifications

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
In addition to the issue I've had before similar to this one, I now have an empty slot in my notifications that looks odd. I set it to be a full alert so if I get one I'll know which it is, but still odd.

May restore 9.1 tomorrow and see what happens.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445897655.114589.jpg

Justin Adams

May 5, 2013
Visit site
In addition to the issue I've had before similar to this one, I now have an empty slot in my notifications that looks odd. I set it to be a full alert so if I get one I'll know which it is, but still odd.

May restore 9.1 tomorrow and see what happens.
View attachment 96361

I had this happen as well. It was an app that did not update properly. I deleted the app and re-installed it from the App Store.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I had this happen as well. It was an app that did not update properly. I deleted the app and re-installed it from the App Store.

That must have been it! Had an app that showed in updates with the download arrow next to it. I had deleted it but still showed in the updates list. Installed and it disappeared from notifications. :) thanks!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Having the same issue today, or at least similar. Looking at my updated apps and noticed one that I know was installed but it has the cloud download icon in the updates list (like the app causing the issue the other day). Went to the app itself and the icon looked like the one in Notifications above. Odd.

May have to reset and start again -- have never seen this before.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Having the same issue today, or at least similar. Looking at my updated apps and noticed one that I know was installed but it has the cloud download icon in the updates list (like the app causing the issue the other day). Went to the app itself and the icon looked like the one in Notifications above. Odd.

May have to reset and start again -- have never seen this before.

Go to Settings > General > Usage ( not iCloud) > scroll down to affected app> Tap app> delete.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2