Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    msauce08's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    10 Posts

    Default Downloads still failing on Apple Music

    Hey all,

    I like Apple Music and the way that it integrates with my existing iTunes library, however there is one issue that is still causing me problems. I have some rather large playlists (some upwards of 300 songs). When I download individual artists for offline use it seems to go well. However anytime I go to mark these playlists for offline use it will start downloading but that's when the problems start. After about 20 songs have downloaded I get frequent notifications of songs that couldn't be downloaded. By the time the downloads are finished it was only able to download about 70% of the songs. The other 30% get stuck and won't download. Since I use Apple Music in my car a lot I really need to have some of my stuff offline and this problem is keeping me from being fully satisfied.

    I have read articles about how Apple Music has known issues with downloading large amounts of songs and its suggested to break them up into smaller playlists but I shouldn't have to...

    Any Suggestions?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Downloads still failing on Apple Music

    I recommend you contact Apple Support as well as leave feedback on their website.


Similar Threads

  1. Why have I lost 3 channels on the One Apple TV decoder?
    By iMore Question in forum Apple TV
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:21 PM
  2. how do I remove other family members from imessgae on my mac
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 05:24 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 01:22 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 12:18 PM
  5. Apple Pay gets support from 72 more U.S. banks and credit unions
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2015, 11:00 AM

Posting Permissions