Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

10 Posts

Default Downloads still failing on Apple Music

Hey all,

I like Apple Music and the way that it integrates with my existing iTunes library, however there is one issue that is still causing me problems. I have some rather large playlists (some upwards of 300 songs). When I download individual artists for offline use it seems to go well. However anytime I go to mark these playlists for offline use it will start downloading but that's when the problems start. After about 20 songs have downloaded I get frequent notifications of songs that couldn't be downloaded. By the time the downloads are finished it was only able to download about 70% of the songs. The other 30% get stuck and won't download. Since I use Apple Music in my car a lot I really need to have some of my stuff offline and this problem is keeping me from being fully satisfied.

I have read articles about how Apple Music has known issues with downloading large amounts of songs and its suggested to break them up into smaller playlists but I shouldn't have to...

Any Suggestions?

Default Re: Downloads still failing on Apple Music

I recommend you contact Apple Support as well as leave feedback on their website.