Hi, does anyone using Google for contacts find it is problematic after the update to ios9? Particularly, contacts added on my iPhone do not seem to be carrying over to my iPad, which is set up exactly the same. Checked my settings on both devices and all looked good. In previous versions of the os you could manually go into contacts/groups and pull down to manually sync, which you now cannot do. Any other way to force a sync now?
- 10-18-2015, 10:14 AM #2
- 10-18-2015, 02:07 PM #4
- 10-19-2015, 09:01 AM #6
- 10-19-2015, 09:27 AM #7
When I made the switch to iOS I loaded my contacts into my phone and then synced them with iCloud, effectively moving them over. I was having syncing issues with Google and haven't had any since. Of course, if you plan on switching over to another platform at some point it may not be wise to do that. Just a thought!
- By joe_m_p in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2015, 09:37 PM
- By MikeElmendorf in forum iOS 9Replies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2015, 12:20 PM
- By macher in forum iPhoneReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2015, 06:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2015, 11:40 AM