Jailbreak 9.0.2 or jump to public beta 5
I'm anxious to jailbreak so I can at least add some minor android ish tweaks to satisfy my always changing want to tweak. I'm new to ios since S release. With that said, 9.0.1 is running 98% well for me hence holding off on jumping to 9.0.2. I thought of trying the 9.1 beta but thought why not wait few weeks for release. I'm torn to upgrade to 9.0.2 and immediately JB due to fact it's possible pangu can't JB 9.1 and then I missed out. I know this is up to me but is anyone else in same boat.
Please don't tell me how I shouldn't jailbreak etc. There are enough opinions about that. It's in my android blood to try.
Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
- 10-17-2015, 11:38 AM #2
- By ramzisribo in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2015, 10:55 AM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2015, 12:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-17-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 08:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 07:39 AM