iOS 9 Google Calendar sync issues?

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else seeing Google Calendar sync issues with iOS 9?

I am randomly finding that sync stops working, more so from the device up to Google Calendar but also down, until a device restart. After a restart sync resumes and event invites go out.

This is happening on both my iPhone and iPad and started sometime after upgrading to 9. Not exactly sure when as I didn't notice it at first. Pretty sure it has happened on my wife's devices as well.

Any insight would be appreciated. This is kind of a big problem, as I rely heavily on that calendar.

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars - Fetch New Data and then double-check the settings therein.

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on 9.0.2, use Google Calendar all the time and haven't had any issues with sync.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
So more on this: Last night I deleted an event for today from my iPhone. Discovered it was back on today. Deleted it from the phone again, confirmed it was gone server side via web, and waited to see if the iPad synced the deletion. It did not. Reset the iPad and the event was readded to all calendars.

Help!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay, so your phone is talking to the server. It is the iPad with the issue. Try deleting your google account from the iPad and re-adding it. Something may be stuck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dd0yl3

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I've been having the same trouble. I use Fantastical for my calendar app and when I delete an event returns several minute later. I have done the remove and add the google account back but after a while the problems comes back. Has anyone found a permanent fix?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner