Blank mail screen

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else here noticed that when you launch the mail app in iOS 9.0.2 that you'll see a blank screen before the mail loads? See my screenshot below. This just started happening to me in the last few days. Everything works fine, but just a bit annoying.

9fa43e238b237e8b750163c1604e5f3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm not experiencing that. Weird. I get a "fade in" effect when I first open the app but my email appears literally a quarter of a second later.

How long is it taking your email to load?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm not experiencing that. Weird. I get a "fade in" effect when I first open the app but my email appears literally a quarter of a second later.

How long is it taking your email to load?

Pretty quick. It's just weird. It's not doing it today. Last few days, there was nothing I could do to keep from it doing that. Not sure what changed.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Pretty quick. It's just weird. It's not doing it today. Last few days, there was nothing I could do to keep from it doing that. Not sure what changed.

What's important is that the problem is gone, and hopefully stays gone.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
I have gotten this a couple of times, I have to restart my iPhone and it will appear, it depends on how strong my network was. This is when I was on sprint.

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods