Background app refresh toggle broken in iOS 9.02?
I'm experiencing an odd battery drain with the Facebook app on my 6s. I have background app refresh turned OFF for facebook and it has always been turned off. However, the app continues to show background activity on the battery monitor and currently accounts for 45% of my battery drain in the last 24 hours (19 min on screen, 1.4 hours in background)
Whats up with this?
- 10-13-2015, 02:01 PM #2
Re: Background app refresh toggle broken in iOS 9.02?
Facebook is evil, Google+ is better. I have the same problem. I think with all the updates they do to the app they figured out a way around the toggle so they can run in the background anyway.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By jjaymz99 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2015, 11:19 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2015, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2015, 02:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2015, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2015, 01:11 PM