Difference between Perspective and Still wallpaper?

clankfu

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
When setting a new wallpaper I downloaded, I get a option to choose between "Perspective" and "Still". Toggled back and forth but didn't see a difference.

Anyone know?

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Perspective will have slight motion (parallax effect) when tilting the screen at different angles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clankfu

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
Gotcha. FYI, I set this wallpaper to Perspective and it looks pretty trippy. I like it.

OtewvsG.jpg

saadi asad malik

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Please help me,,,if someone knows,,, when i set wallpaper on iphone 4s,,,on homescreen the screen becomes smaller i don't know why but on every screen i can use full screen but on homesreen it shows one blurred strap type which covers the screen area and it becomes short from below,,,can anybody know how to get full screen homescreen

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You only have 2 screens. The lock screen and home screen. The lock screen shows it slightly different, but not much. Can you show a screenshot of what you mean by "short below"? Is your wallpaper the correct resolution for the 4s? They should be 640x960 for the iPhone 4s. You can use the app Image Size to resize your wallpapers. It would help to see a screenshot.