- iMore Newbie
- 27 Posts
9.0.2 force closing apps with 5s
I just recently noticed the past few mornings when I first use my phone for the day after I unplug it off the charger and I open an app and then close it all my apps used the evening prior are still running when I know for sure I closed them before bed. Has anyone else encountered this?
And excuse my punctuation it's been a long day!
- 10-10-2015, 07:36 PM #2
- 10-10-2015, 08:19 PM #3
Re: 9.0.2 force closing apps with 5s
If you close all your apps and it somehow reboots itself overnight, that's your answer. If you've ever closed all your apps and rebooted your iPhone you'll see that once it reboots the apps are still there in the app-switcher.
- By clankfu in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2015, 05:44 PM
- By Wallace in forum iOS 9Replies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2015, 06:33 PM
- By C6TX6 in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2015, 04:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 03:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2015, 04:04 AM