3D Touch for Messages

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I swapped out my 6S last night and restored my backup on it. Now when I use 3D Touch to send a text, I don't see any suggested contacts. It used to show me three most recent contacts. Any idea how I can get that working again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I checked my phone app as well. I only get the option to create new contact when I force touch that one. I don't get any recent contact. What gives?

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I swapped out my 6S last night and restored my backup on it. Now when I use 3D Touch to send a text, I don't see any suggested contacts. It used to show me three most recent contacts. Any idea how I can get that working again?

this feature isn't working quite as expected. It is not properly updating for me with the most recent contacts either. It seems that it is looking at number of messages sent to a given person and prioritizing that over how recent the conversation was. I still have one of my three contacts set to a guy who I spoke with a couple of weeks back. We had a long iMessage exchange because we were dealing with an issue, but aside from that one time, I never speak to this person. I've had many other conversation since, just not as long, yet the list is still showing that "recent" contact. In fact, only one of the three contacts in the list is actually a proper recent contact for me.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner