- 10-06-2015, 11:06 PM #2
If you're swiping up your essentially turning it off. If you aren't running background refresh you're good.
Just my two cents, but I think that constantly closing apps (swiping up) drains battery faster than leaving them alone. iOS has pretty fantastic power management without user intervention. Closing an app removes it from the phone's RAM. Opening the app back up later on means that the phone has to load it back into memory again, using up a lot more power than simply retrieving it from the background.
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- 10-06-2015, 11:09 PM #3
- By jianrong in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 16Last Post: 12-17-2015, 09:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2015, 09:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2015, 08:26 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2015, 06:57 AM