- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Blurry Photos when sending in Messenger??
I just switched to the iPhone 6S after being a Galaxy S user for a few years. Every time I send a photo in Facebook Messenger it is compressed and blurry. I never had this issue when I was on Android. Is this issue a problem for anyone else? I looked in the options and there is no way to change the image quality when sending photos in Messenger. I really hate that my images look ugly when sending through Messenger.
- 09-30-2015, 06:49 PM #2
Re: Blurry Photos when sending in Messenger??
I don't have a Facebook account and I've never used the Facebook Messenger app so I don't know if the problem lies with the app, it's compression or what. Having said that, if the photos being sent via iMessage or email looks great then the problem may indeed lie with Facebook. Have you perused their help page to see if others have experienced the same?
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 05:47 PM
- By ultravisitor in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 05:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 05:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum OS X Yosemite (10.10)Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 05:16 PM
- By Miska Hietala in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 03:48 PM