IOS 9.0.1 Slide to unlock screen added before passcode keypad

Mike Dupp

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Just upgraded my iPad 2 to IOS 9.0.1. In previous versions of IOS with a Passcode enabled, opening my locked iPad would present the Passcode keypad asking for my PIN. Since 9.0.1, it now presents the Slide to Unlock screen first, then the Passcode keypad. I tried toggling all the switches on the Passcode settings page as well as the Lock/Unlock button on the General settings page without any luck.Are there any other lock screen settings I may have overlooked?

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Just upgraded my iPad 2 to IOS 9.0.1. In previous versions of IOS with a Passcode enabled, opening my locked iPad would present the Passcode keypad asking for my PIN. Since 9.0.1, it now presents the Slide to Unlock screen first, then the Passcode keypad. I tried toggling all the switches on the Passcode settings page as well as the Lock/Unlock button on the General settings page without any luck.Are there any other lock screen settings I may have overlooked?

As best I can recall, there has always been a "Slide to Unlock" screen on iOS devices. It's not an iOS 9 thing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods