- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
We're at iOS 9 and still haven't touched this.
I got my new 6s this weekend and stumbled into this question again. Why can't I download an MP3 on my device and then set it as a ringtone. I can't even download an MP3, open it in GarageBand on iOS and make it a ringtone. You still need a Mac to make your own ringtones. This only bugs me more because I purchased a text tone from iTunes but unlike everything else you buy from iTunes and the App Store you only get one copy of a text tone. Setting a phone up as new and you have to buy that ringtone again. I get the way contracts and deals work but this is stupid. At least let me import to GarageBand and I could figure it out from there.
- 09-29-2015, 06:40 AM #2
- 09-29-2015, 09:27 AM #3
- 09-29-2015, 12:25 PM #4
- 09-29-2015, 12:34 PM #5
- 09-29-2015, 12:57 PM #6
- 09-29-2015, 12:59 PM #7iMore Intermediate
- 166 Posts
Re: We're at iOS 9 and still haven't touched this.
- 10-07-2015, 02:13 PM #9iMore Pro
- 527 Posts
Last edited by scruffypig; 10-07-2015 at 11:05 PM.
- By AlexBC in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 12:07 PM
- By giggles88 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 17Last Post: 10-05-2015, 08:31 AM
- By jkeitz in forum iOS 9Replies: 4Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:16 PM
- By iphone229 in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2015, 08:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2015, 01:01 AM