Delayed Group Messages After iOS 9

applehead3

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
I have an intermittent issue where group messages are delayed. For example, i should receive 20 messages within a 5 minute window. I will receive messages 1 through 10 and messages 16 through 20 on time. Messages 11 through 15 will arrive many hours later and the thread shows the time when it should've been delivered.

I've already submitted feedback to Apple regarding this issue. It started after iOS 9 and still occurs with 9.0.1. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have an intermittent issue where group messages are delayed. For example, i should receive 20 messages within a 5 minute window. I will receive messages 1 through 10 and messages 16 through 20 on time. Messages 11 through 15 will arrive many hours later and the thread shows the time when it should've been delivered.

I've already submitted feedback to Apple regarding this issue. It started after iOS 9 and still occurs with 9.0.1. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same issue?

wow no, I haven't found that. I'm in a very active group and the messages just keep coming in.

AngiePup5

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
This is happening to me now. I was having other issues before iOS 9 and thought 9 would fix everything. I was wrong. The delay of group messages is very frustrating.

applehead3

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
My issue seem to have stopped about a week ago. I am currently on iOS 9.0.2. I'm not sure if the latest software was the fix. I never got around to performing a reset on my device.

gowdeco

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem of delayed notifications. Some games and gmail notifications specifically. iPhone 5S and iOS 9.0.2
No one?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I haven't seen that. Is your group message all iMessage or are some in the group not on iPhones or not using iMessage?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77