Any clues on how to force an iCloud backup?
I can't get my phone to back up before setting up my new phone. Hasn't done an automatic backup since 9/21 which surprised me. Not sure what is going on. I've tried all day and it keeps failing after about 10 minutes. I'd like to use my new phone but won't until I can restore it from a current backup. Oh I don't use iTunes by the way so that option isn't there for me. I don't even have a computer at the moment if I wanted to use it.
- 09-25-2015, 02:53 PM #2
- 09-25-2015, 03:07 PM #4
- By vsnlweb in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 151Last Post: 10-06-2015, 11:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2015, 03:46 PM
- By eyecrispy in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 7Last Post: 09-26-2015, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 03:45 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:40 PM