Status
Not open for further replies.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.0.1 released

I was hoping we would see:

Fixes an issue in Watch OS2 update where it gets stuck forever on Verifying.

:)

GHT52

Sep 23, 2015
Visit site

Two annoying bugs in iOS 9 that have not been corrected in iOS 9.0.1

(a) If you have groups in your address book and have a definite group selected, when you close address group and open it again, all groups are selected again.

(b) In Calendar, month view, touching a day does not open it.

mglivesey

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site

Still can't play video Podcasts in full-screen!

How did Apple miss a bug that's so bleeding obvious? And I can't for the life of me figure out how it could possibly have been considered a good idea to make the letter-boxing WHITE!
Because, you know, blazing white letter-boxing makes night time viewing sooo much easier on the eyes, and really compliments the new shrunken video format... Grrr! 😤

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443050786.219506.jpg

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

Weird thing happened. Bought a new iPad mini 4 this past weekend and tried to get the profile for the public beta like I had on my old iPad. For whatever reason it downloaded profile but update never showed up. So I stayed on iOS 9 and was like whatever. Then today when this update dropped I went to the update screen again and kept saying I was up to date. Only way I was able to get the update was plugging into iTunes which I hate. Hopefully I don't continue to have the issue

Sent from my iPhone 6

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Weird thing happened. Bought a new iPad mini 4 this past weekend and tried to get the profile for the public beta like I had on my old iPad. For whatever reason it downloaded profile but update never showed up. So I stayed on iOS 9 and was like whatever. Then today when this update dropped I went to the update screen again and kept saying I was up to date. Only way I was able to get the update was plugging into iTunes which I hate. Hopefully I don't continue to have the issue

Sent from my iPhone 6

There is probably no public beta for the iPad mini 4 yet.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

Yeah the iPad Podcast issue where you can't go fullscreen with video is very odd, I've reported it throughout the beat process with 9.0. Anyone running 9.1, does this fix?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Two annoying bugs in iOS 9 that have not been corrected in iOS 9.0.1

(a) If you have groups in your address book and have a definite group selected, when you close address group and open it again, all groups are selected again.

(b) In Calendar, month view, touching a day does not open it.

This works on my device (6 Plus) also.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site

iOS 9 or even iOS 9.0.1 is a joke.

Common Apple where is the Mojo you USED To have....... Yes I am ranting lol

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

I updated to the 9.0.1 yesterday and my phone froze up 3 times last night. It was still sending and receiving texts and calls but it would stop refreshing data like new emails and Facebook and wouldn't open news apps. After a hard reset it was working again but not used to this on my iPhone.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

This works on my device (6 Plus) also.

I'm also getting the same in my contacts. I have the groups selected that I want but I noticed after I do a hard reset (which I've had to do a lot of this week), or when I turn my phone back on in the morning all the groups are checked again.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

iOS 9 or even iOS 9.0.1 is a joke.

Common Apple where is the Mojo you USED To have....... Yes I am ranting lol

I must admit, Apple's last couple of updates have a lot of "bugs" inwhich is very un-Apple like. There was a time when Apple released an OS there was nothing to worry about....(dare I say it), now it's starting to look a lot like Android updates....yeah I said it.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I must admit, Apple's last couple of updates have a lot of "bugs" inwhich is very un-Apple like. There was a time when Apple released an OS there was nothing to worry about....(dare I say it), now it's starting to look a lot like Android updates....yeah I said it.

I'm starting to notice that too, I think Apple should take a year off and just work on bug fixes instead of new features.

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

amels

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site

I downloaded 9.0.1 this week and I have noticed when I receive a notification on my lock screen it does not properly count the time from when it was received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox