- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
Upgrade to 9.1 Public Beta Bluetooth issues
Ever since upgrading to 9.1 Beta my LG TONE INFINIM headset will not properly answer an inbound phone call. When I click on the answer button on my headset it will answer the call but the audio will not turn on. I can force it to by changing the BT option on my phone to the phone then back to my headset. But if you make a call or use just the BT for a video it works fine. I have removed the Profile for the headset and forgoten settings, to no avail. Any help will be great.
- 09-21-2015, 11:21 AM #2
- 09-21-2015, 12:01 PM #3
- 09-28-2015, 02:41 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Upgrade to 9.1 Public Beta Bluetooth issues
I have the same problem .. My Plantronics head set will drop its connection and reconnect randomly and I know its a top end headset.. all since 9.1 Beta arrived.. also strangely if I use Siri to make a call from the head set the call goes through but I cant hear anything .. so have to drop the call and redial from the recents menu... Considering revrting to 9.0 full version .. Any idea how you do that and remove yourself from the Beta programme ?
- By kch50428 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 12:03 PM
- By Mike Fuemmeler in forum IntroductionsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-23-2015, 07:30 AM
- By stephinciong in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2015, 04:43 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 09:51 AM