Lost one step calling from favorites in ios9
In ios 9 when I tap on one of my favorites, it takes me to another screen where I have to select call, facetime or email. How can I get the option back to just make a call when I select a favorite?
- 09-21-2015, 09:01 AM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: Lost one step calling from favorites in ios9
The Favorites in the Phone app are tied to a specific phone number - you set a Favorite for your spouse's cell phone or your boss' office phone, for example.
If you are are talking about the "floating heads" that used to be in the App Switcher (iOS 7/8) and is now in the Spotlight Search (iOS 9), it was always that way - tap on the floating head and choose a contact method.
- 09-21-2015, 04:25 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:41 AM
- By Kate Tivney in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 08:03 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 11Last Post: 09-22-2015, 02:02 PM
- By speedmaster in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:25 AM