How can I hide my recent calls or history in iOS9?

I

iMore Question

how can i hide my recent calls or history in ios9

just updated ios 9 in my iphone but not able to hide my recent options as it was there in ios8 with the help of app switcher but now it is not showing this option.

So can u help

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Re: how can i hide my recent calls or history in ios9

just updated ios 9 in my iphone but not able to hide my recent options as it was there in ios8 with the help of app switcher but now it is not showing this option.

So can u help

If you are talking about removing the "floating heads" on the search page, it's not possible.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

You can perioically delete your call history from the Phone app same as always.

If you mean from Spotlight Search, go to Settings \ General \ Spotlight Search and turn off whatever you do not want showing. Phone is one of them. So is "Siri Suggestions",

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

So can u help

If you are talking about removing the "floating heads" on the search page, it's not possible.

I just discovered that you can go to Settings > General > Spotlight Search and turn [OFF] Contacts and the "recents" floating heads are not shown on the Search page... but you also lose the ability to search your contacts.

View attachment 92045 View attachment 92046

Tailor123

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

I just found it...
Go to parameters...Spotlight....Siri Sugestions (put them off)

Thats all !

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro