Ad-Blockers

igorsky

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
I just checked and Crystal is working fine. Possibly the best $0.99 I've ever spent in the App Store.

I'm on ad blockers for good until publishers change the way ads are displayed on their sites. I'd be happy to switch Crystal off when advertisements stop being hostile towards my web experience.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Read a speed comparison between most popular ad blockers and the winner was 1blocker which was fastest in most websites. Downloaded it and after purchasing the additional blocking it really was faster than my previous crystal. Plus it has wide range of selections which content you want to block and which not. And you can create your own block list if you are into the tech stuff 😊

tharley46

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
1blocker does not work on iPad, it says not compatible with this device. Works on iPhone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Okris30

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
I had to open the crystal app once but since then I haven't had to reopen it for it to continue blocking ads. So maybe opening the app sort of turned it on after enabling the app in the safari settings. I did this on my iPad Air 2 as well and haven't had to open the app since.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I am using Admop (was free yesterday when I got it) and it's working wonderfully.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Is that by the actual creators of Adblock Plus? I don't think it is.

I checked and it seems legit. Betafish is the company that developed it, according to Wikipedia. The information on there, as well as on the website, matches with the information on the apps page.

By the way, I think you mean Adblock, not Plus. That's by a different company.

denzilla

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
I checked and it seems legit. Betafish is the company that developed it, according to Wikipedia. The information on there, as well as on the website, matches with the information on the apps page.

By the way, I think you mean Adblock, not Plus. That's by a different company.

I was talking about Adblock Plus made by the same guy that makes the Firefox extension. Its probably not the same guy because they just released a Adblock browser for iOS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro