- 10-25-2015, 02:18 PM #51
Weird. I have been using Purify for a while now and really like it. I have it on both my iPad and iPhone. Recently there was an update, which I took on my devices directly.
When I used iTunes a couple of days later, I checked for app updates and sure enough, Purity was there amongst others..
The problem is that all other apps download den successfully, but Purify failed saying it was unavailable from the App Store!
It still fails today.
FWIW I am in the UK.
- 10-25-2015, 05:19 PM #52
- 10-25-2015, 07:42 PM #53
- 10-27-2015, 07:19 AM #54
- 10-31-2015, 05:34 PM #55iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
I'm surprised no one has mentioned to you that the App Store began blocking all new downloads of ad blockers for any mobile platforms. So I'm assuming they also stopped updating any old ones. I'm sure you can find relevant and helpful information at The purify developer website
- 10-31-2015, 05:49 PM #56
- 10-31-2015, 05:52 PM #57
Yes. That initially was the problem as I couldn't get the update. iTunes showed me an update was available, but when I clicked to download, it said it was missing and gave an URL.
It has since, however, sorted it's self out and I now have the update installed on all my iDevices.
- 10-31-2015, 06:18 PM #58
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2015, 09:07 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:37 PM
- By sting7k in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 02:16 PM
- By SeanHRCC in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2015, 01:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 01:40 PM