I am having troubles with iOS 9.1 beta I can't turn on my cellular data for 3rd party apps!! What do I do?

rosawuvsyou

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I am having troubles with iOS 9.1 beta I can't turn on my cellular data for 3rd party apps!!

I am having troubles with iOS 9.1 beta I can't turn on my cellular data for 3rd party apps!! Help me I have reset the network settings, turned on airplane mode, turn off LTE and cellular data, and hard rest my iPhone! Please help me..

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I am having troubles with iOS 9.1 beta I can't turn on my cellular data for 3rd party apps!!

What do you mean "you can't turn on my cellular data for 3rd party apps"? Are you not able to go to Settings - Cellular, make sure the toggle next to Cellular Data is enabled, and then scroll down and enable the toggles next to all of the apps you want to give cellular access to? Has someone placed restrictions on your Cellular use?

rosawuvsyou

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: I am having troubles with iOS 9.1 beta I can't turn on my cellular data for 3rd party apps!!

Yes that's what I meant and no I am positive that they are no restrictions.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

If you're positive that restrictions has been placed then I assume you're experiencing a beta glitch of some sort. Try the "Reset All Settings" option. If that doesn't help, you might want to download and install a fresh copy of iOS 9.1 beta 1.

Sabeeh Sayeed

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

Hi, Even i am facing the same problem. I have turn all the troubleshooting steps which was suggested. Now i am planning to go back to ios 8.4. Can anyone tell me downloading ios 9 beta will it work? Any idea whether apple will launch fix for iphone 5s?
Please advise.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox