Downloaded ios9 to my ipad and it has frozen
Apple sign appears followed by an Itunes slider which does not work and then screen goes blank. I have treid rebooting the Ipad but get to exactly the same place again
- 09-17-2015, 08:01 AM #2
- 38,501 Posts
Re: Downloaded ios9 to my ipad and it has frozen
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer.
2. Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
3. If you're using a dial-up, seek a cable or DSL internet connection.
4. Connect your device to your computer (preferably via the USB cable supplied by Apple).
5. When iTunes detects your device, select to restore it.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 34Last Post: 03-31-2016, 09:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2015, 05:08 AM
- By Luiz Brunner in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2015, 10:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2015, 08:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:51 AM