T-Mobile iOS 9 woes
I went from public beta 9.1 back to the official release of iOS 9 and got some weird issues. iMessages would never activate, though I was still reviewing and sending iMessages. Wifi calling would not enable and I was told to contact my carrier each time I toggled the switch.
Anyone else have these issues? I went back to 9.1 because I had none of those issues. I never had issues with the public iOS 9 betas either.
- 09-17-2015, 07:22 AM #2
- 09-17-2015, 07:24 AM #3
- 09-17-2015, 07:42 AM #5
- 09-17-2015, 09:38 AM #7
Re: T-Mobile iOS 9 woes
T-Mobile is aware that iOS 9 brought some issues. Including the one that you described. I talked with them last night. A major bug that they are experiencing is that the update seems to have changed the saved phone number, giving a weird unknown number in the phone section.
No word on a fix except that Apple is aware of the issue. I guess it will be a waiting game for a fix.
- 09-17-2015, 02:05 PM #8
- By mikolajek in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 15Last Post: 11-05-2015, 03:37 PM
- By jbrrjr in forum iOS 9Replies: 54Last Post: 09-24-2015, 08:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2015, 02:31 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad 4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-17-2015, 06:50 AM