iOS 9 is slow...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry I created this thread, it's gone way beyond anything I imagined.

You have absolutely nothing to apologize for and you did not do anything wrong. You are in good standing here at iMore and we encourage you to create threads and respond to posts like you've been. There are always going to be threads that gets heated from time to time. That's just how it is when opinions differ.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Only my iPad Mini 3 seems to have some lag. My iPhone 5c is doing great.

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk.

Hmmm my iPad Mini 3. Seems fine. I played some graphic intensive games last night and tried out some slide over (not a fan) and everything seems normal. Maybe you will have better luck today.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Noticing a little lag and some sluggishness on my 6+, when changing between home screens, apps, or pulling up the keyboard. It's not BAD, but noticeable. Was definitely not there before iOS 9.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
You have absolutely nothing to apologize for and you did not do anything wrong. You are in good standing here at iMore and we encourage you to create threads and respond to posts like you've been. There are always going to be threads that gets heated from time to time. That's just how it is when opinions differ.
I intended to get some help on the situation; certainly not to have a situation in which the defecation hit the rotary oscillator.

ben182tx

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
So I havent been able to read all the comments, but I figured out the fix to the slow/lag on iOS9...if you go into settings and go to RESET ALL SETTINGS (first option) ... it fixes the issue.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So I havent been able to read all the comments, but I figured out the fix to the slow/lag on iOS9...if you go into settings and go to RESET ALL SETTINGS (first option) ... it fixes the issue.

HHbfD.gif

prince078

Jul 5, 2015
Visit site
My iPhone 5s was initially slow after the update.. especially the task switcher.. But after 3 to 4 hours the lag was gone.. iOS 9 is now running buttery smooth on my 5s. I didn't do a clean install but updated from 8.4.1. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The badge icon is crop if that makes sense. Instead of saying "35,000", it says "3...0". I gave up trying to fix it. It'll revert back for maybe a min then go back to being cropped.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Oh okay.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The badge icon is crop if that makes sense. Instead of saying "35,000", it says "3...0". I gave up trying to fix it. It'll revert back for maybe a min then go back to being cropped.

I thought the Badge truncates after 4 digits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It never was slow for me. There was some initial jerkiness, but it smoothed out. This baby runs exceptionally well for an old 5. She only needs a new battery.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Just a therory....READ YOUR EMAILS!!!!....LOL

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh hey that's just a normal week's worth.....

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods