iOS 9 is slow...

iN8ter

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Seriously....Do you understand how to let things go without having the last word/post. Enough is enough...come on. SERIOUSLY, nobody wants hear bashing a product like you do on every Mobile Nations site. Most of us just want to ENJOY the device we choose to use.

What about you? Seems the rest of us have resolved the issue. Why are you trying to resurrect it? "Let it go."

It's also unreasonable to quote someone, ask a question, etc. and not expect a reply. Not what you did here.

I usually only reply when I get a push notification, and there have been hundreds of instances where I've passed on the opportunity. So to answer your question: yes.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
No issues for me except that Chrome keeps crashing, but Chromes "restore" function works great. I am sure Google will update it soon. My phone has equal performance to ios 8 and maybe a little better battery life, but not noticeably better.

Hammer

Oct 24, 2008
Visit site
I agree, it is noticeably less responsive since the upgrade on my 6 Plus. I feel like I have an old iPhone 3G again!!!!

C'mon Apple, really????

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
OK I had my first crash. It was Timehop. Sent report.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
But battery life has settled in and appears to be better than before. I don't think it's an illusion because I've been on this thing all day.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Wondering should I come from 9.1 to the official release but...nah at the moment the phone just works. Fast n fluid.

I wouldn't, seems iOS 9 is either a hit & miss. It's fluid for me for the most part. I have a mail bug. That's the only problem k have

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After all these years on Mobile Nations different sites, with many different smartphones, it still amazes me how people with the same phones, with same OS's, do the same updates have such different results.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
After all these years on Mobile Nations different sites, with many different smartphones, it still amazes me how people with the same phones, with same OS's, do the same updates have such different results.

A Ford mechanic said that about the people and their cars.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
After a brief hiccup yesterday, this phone is zooming today. No lag, no delay, no issues AT ALL.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The whole Ram thing is a cop out. I do great things with a iPad 2 with 512k The 6 Plus with 1 Gig the new iPod Touch with 1 Gig and a 2007 iMac with whatever it shipped with I think 2 Gig.
Songs on iTunes. Songs in movies that are iTunes. Whatever a device comes with I make it work. Fuzz that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I am iEd, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore 🏼

EricfromTx

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm running iOS 9 on my iPhone 5C and it feels similar to 8.4.1. Very few lags mostly in the message app but is just as fast as 8.4.1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk