iOS 9.1 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling twitter and I still can't access my pictures on it. Am I the only one with this issue?

Posted via the iMore App for Android

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Ok I just downloaded the imore forums app and am able to access all my pictures. It's the imore app that pictures are unable to be accessed on.

Now that I'm able to access my pictures on here this was my battery life. Though my phone stayed on 1% for a few hours after this. I was impressed lol. It literally stayed on 1% for like three hours ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442585529.424648.jpg

Gabebcn

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site

I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling twitter and I still can't access my pictures on it. Am I the only one with this issue?

I have no problem accessing my pics from Twitter

Enviado desde mi iPhone 6 utilizando Tapatalk

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I have no problem accessing my pics from Twitter

Enviado desde mi iPhone 6 utilizando Tapatalk

When I go to my pictures I can only bring up the camera and not my gallery. Is there some kind of permissions that my phone might no longer be recognising or something I wonder. Either way I reported in on the feedback app as a third party app issue. I also can't save pictures on there either

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

If you've seen me on certain android forums then you know which one it is. I need to find another one to use now because I don't appreciate being censored. And aww thank you so much :)

Ok my review is still there but either way they banned me for three days just because I had a disagreement with them.

I got permanently banned on Android Central for defending Apple about a year ago. Some of their mods then were "holier than thou".

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I got permanently banned on Android Central for defending Apple about a year ago. Some of their mods then were "holier than thou".

That's the forum I'm talking about xd. I got an infraction from them because I told someone to stop trolling and come on here to post instead cause they were purposely posting all negative about android and all positive about ios and they gave me an infraction stating that I was trolling by telling them to stop trolling. Obviously this is complete and utter nonsense as I was just wanting them to stop trolling and I argued with the admins about it in pms which led to my three day ban

duckydan

Sep 18, 2015
Visit site

Everything is working fine for me except for my email showing 164 unread emails. But they aren't there and edit, select all and mark read isn't working. It allows me to mark them unread instead. Anyone have any ideas?

I'm not sure if you ever got a reply for this but it is the exact issue I am having on my 6 plus. (Actually found your thread by searching for a solution). The only workaround I've found so far is to turn off mail sync in settings, reboot the phone, and then turn back on mail sync.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site

I was able to clear them by downloading some more emails. It then allowed me to mark all read. Thanks for the reply though.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

If you've seen me on certain android forums then you know which one it is. I need to find another one to use now because I don't appreciate being censored. And aww thank you so much :)

Ok my review is still there but either way they banned me for three days just because I had a disagreement with them.

Yeah, we've chatted back and forth on here and ac. Just changed my avatar. LOL Maybe it's b/c I sold my M9, but I haven't spent much time over there lately.

xankazo

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site

Ok I just downloaded the imore forums app and am able to access all my pictures. It's the imore app that pictures are unable to be accessed on.

Now that I'm able to access my pictures on here this was my battery life. Though my phone stayed on 1% for a few hours after this. I was impressed lol. It literally stayed on 1% for like three hours View attachment 91821

Impressive. Is that the 6 Plus?

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Impressive. Is that the 6 Plus?

Yep the six plus. I couldn't believe how long the phone lasted in standby on 1 percent. I kept trying to take a screenshot of my final battery stats but when I would the battery still wouldn't die lol

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Yeah, we've chatted back and forth on here and ac. Just changed my avatar. LOL Maybe it's b/c I sold my M9, but I haven't spent much time over there lately.

I doubt I will be posting on there anymore once my pathetic ban is lifted. Lurking maybe but not posting

Elim

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site

Is there some kind of permissions that my phone might no longer be recognising or something I wonder.
i got a pop-up asking me for further permissions to add my fotos with ios9. So, I expect there is a permission not set on your device.

Edit: Here we go: Settings : Privacy : Photos : Twitter > enable
If this is disabled then you see only the camera symbol.

Last edited:

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

i got a pop-up asking me for further permissions to add my fotos with ios9. So, I expect there is a permission not set on your device.

Edit: Here we go: Settings : Privacy : Photos : Twitter > enable
If this is disabled then you see only the camera symbol.

OMG. Thank you. You're a lifesaver. For some reason upgrading to 9.1 must have switched it off. I appreciate your help so much :)

eb_therebel

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site

Anybody having an issue with iCloud backups not backing everything up? Just checked mine and it is only backing up a few apps

danielledavidson

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site

I got it for my old iPhone and I hated it. I don't think that I will ever download a beta to my phone again. It just made it so slow that I didn't use my phone like I normally did. I couldn't even text because it was so laggy. It's not like I had an old phone either, I had the iPhone 5c. Now, I have the 6 and I'm sure that it would have also been like that on my 6.

anon(2254645)

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

I have a 6 and the iOS 9.1 beta is the best operating system, beta or not, that I have ever installed. Just saying.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

This iOS beta is running my battery into the ground on both my iPad Mini 3 and 5c. I'm probably not going to run beta on my 6s when I get it. Since I skipped from beta to beta I never tried the final release of 9.
Sent from my Lumia 640 using Tapatalk Classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77