iOS 9.1 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

thecubsman

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

Yes, yes and yes..
I submitted feedback through the special public beta feedback portal... MULTIPLE TIMES, ON MULTIPLE BETA NUMBERS!

I think I was convinced they either didn't care or...didn't even read them.
This was my only outlet...and it got nowhere.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I just got a three day ban on another forum for having a difference of opinion. I don't appreciate being censored and find it pathetic admins of some forums will go to the extent of banning a member just because they disagree with what an admin is saying. So I guess it's back on this forum for me lol. At least on here I'm allowed freedom of speech

froli13

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

I just got a three day ban on another forum for having a difference of opinion. I don't appreciate being censored and find it pathetic admins of some forums will go to the extent of banning a member just because they disagree with what an admin is saying. So I guess it's back on this forum for me lol. At least on here I'm allowed freedom of speech

Maybe it had more to do with your aggressiveness than your difference of opinion
but-thats-none-of-my2.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

Bad razza!

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

You have to restore via iTunes...

I'm sorry. I'm new to the beta world. I thought all that was needed was to delete the profile and update to the public release OTA. Does that only work when going from iOS 9.0 PB3 to iOS 9.0 public release?

If you want to go from iOS 9.1 PB1 to iOS 9.0 public release, you have to delete profile and the restore via iTunes as you said? Not that I will, iOS 9.1 has been pretty solid for me.

What process should be used if I decide to go from iOS 9.1 PB1 to iOS 9.1 public release?

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

Thank you. I missed that article. I was asking for the sake of learning and for when I give my iPhone to another family member.

I read another article that implied I could just wait for iOS 9.1 public release and just update to that without having to restore. Is that correct?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Not bad for as much as I've been on.
cdf3778c82760807bc3015477a66e81f.jpg

b431eb04e6760430418ed53d85fed11c.jpg

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

Maybe it had more to do with your aggressiveness than your difference of opinion
View attachment 91726

They just proved my point by deleting my review on their app on google play. But you're right immediately blame me instead of administrators of somewhere just because they are in charge. If you say something they don't agree with this forum deletes it. Including reviews on the app store

Posted via the iMore App for Android

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site

I wish I could post screenshots to this thread. I would love to show the battery life I got but for some reason on the app on my phone now since I updated to 9.1 it only shows the moments folder in the upload picture and not any others

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I wish I could post screenshots to this thread. I would love to show the battery life I got but for some reason on the app on my phone now since I updated to 9.1 it only shows the moments folder in the upload picture and not any others

Mine shows all
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442577635.064977.jpg

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

They just proved my point by deleting my review on their app on google play. But you're right immediately blame me instead of administrators of somewhere just because they are in charge. If you say something they don't agree with this forum deletes it. Including reviews on the app store

You've got me so curious which forum it is, but I think I know. I've never known you to be anything but nice :)

Truman82

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site

U think the 9.0 GM could give better battery life as I read somewhere that the betas has some kind of statistics collector for the feedback app in the background running constantly?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

I was reading an article about iOS 9 "Hidden Features". This feature must be hidden very well, because I can't get it to work, if it does indeed exist (bug) or it was not included in the GM and 9.1.

Has anyone tried landscape mode in the Health App? It's supposed to have a brand new look.

Edit: I can get landscape view on individually tracked data but not dashboard, like the photo shows.

ios-9-health-app-landscape-mode-how-to-11.jpg

Last edited:

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
You've got me so curious which forum it is, but I think I know. I've never known you to be anything but nice :)

If you've seen me on certain android forums then you know which one it is. I need to find another one to use now because I don't appreciate being censored. And aww thank you so much :)

Ok my review is still there but either way they banned me for three days just because I had a disagreement with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2