iOS 9.1 Public Beta 5 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

supermann423

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

I've been searching all over for solutions to my problem, but no dice.

Ever since I've installed 9.1 beta 1 I've been having issues with the App Store. Nothing loads except for the updates tab section, but even then no new updates populate.

Is anyone else running into App Store issues on 9.1 beta 1? Can't attach any links or images unfortunately.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Try logging out of the AppStore in Settings and reboot... then sign in again.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site

Considering I had only common issues with previous betas, I decided to update to 9.1. After a day full of notifications to upgrade every time I unlocked my phone and iPad, they both failed twice to update, the iPhone once more, and now both are booting up.

BTW--I'm still very angered by the fact that I enjoy multitasking on the iPad so much. It really needs to become an iPhone 6 feature--6 all the way up to 6S Plus.

Cmon

**Update: I just noticed my phone rebooted twice. Dang. Brb

Last edited:

qmtc83

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I've been searching all over for solutions to my problem, but no dice.

Ever since I've installed 9.1 beta 1 I've been having issues with the App Store. Nothing loads except for the updates tab section, but even then no new updates populate.

Is anyone else running into App Store issues on 9.1 beta 1? Can't attach any links or images unfortunately.

I did a hard reset and that worked for me.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

The Facebook crashing finally stopped and SwiftKey is working better though it often still won't show when I try to quick reply

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site

Another odd bug. If I change a contact picture, I have to restart my phone to get the change to show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mfm77

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site

Just to confirm, if I upgrade to the 9.1 public beta tonight but encounter bugs and need to downgrade, I would downgrade to 9.0 - right? I'm not thinking I would need to downgrade, but I've heard people have had issues with Bluetooth connections, and since I depend upon Bluetooth for my fitness devices, I'd want to keep tabs on that.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Just to confirm, if I upgrade to the 9.1 public beta tonight but encounter bugs and need to downgrade, I would downgrade to 9.0 - right? I'm not thinking I would need to downgrade, but I've heard people have had issues with Bluetooth connections, and since I depend upon Bluetooth for my fitness devices, I'd want to keep tabs on that.

Yes. If you upgrade 'tonight' and then discover that you need to downgrade, you will be able to downgrade to whatever is the latest official iOS version for your device.

Donkichot

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site

Anyone know how to update from 9.1 public beta on iPad Air-2 to the real commercial iOS 9 of tomorrow 16 September ?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Doing the PB now so I'm not fighting everyone later for the official release and my OCD will get a break if I'm not checking at 1pm EST.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1 available

Can't install Whatsapp for the first time. Gives me this even on the newest iteration:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442418817.336655.jpg

It won't call or text me. Can't get past this screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2