Visit site
Will the GM version come to us public beta folks as a new "beta update?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
More than likely no, public beta user will get the final release along with everyone else.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Will the GM version come to us public beta folks as a new "beta update?"
I'm going to say "No..."

You have two options - one, obtain the GM ipsw and install via iTunes, or - wait until next Wednesday... delete the beta profile and update normally OTA or via iTunes.

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I'm going to say "No..."

You have two options - one, obtain the GM ipsw and install via iTunes, or - wait until next Wednesday... delete the beta profile and update normally OTA or via iTunes.

Is there really any reason for me to do the GM now if on the public beta? I mean I don't mind waiting a few more days for the actual public release

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is there really any reason for me to do the GM now if on the public beta?
There's no real reason to do the GM now... just go into settings now, and delete the Public Beta profile so next Wednesday the final release will show up as available to update...

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
There's no real reason to do the GM now... just go into settings now, and delete the Public Beta profile so next Wednesday the final release will show up as available to update...

So it won't hurt to delete the profile now? I figured it would mess up the public beta I was currently running if I deleted it early?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So it won't hurt to delete the profile now? I figured it would mess up the public beta I was currently running if I deleted it early?
Nope. Won't hurt a thing... and you won't be among the many who will be trying to figure out why devices won't show the update as available next Wednesday because they didn't delete the public beta profile...

Ben13

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Nope. Won't hurt a thing... and you won't be among the many who will be trying to figure out why devices won't show the update as available next Wednesday because they didn't delete the public beta profile...

Ohh okay thanks man for your assistance. You've been quite helpful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73