- iMore Newbie
- 10 Posts
SIRI Proactive Functionality
Does the "Proactive" features of SIRI work only with iCloud?
What I am trying to get at is, if you've set up Gmail and Google Calendar on iOS then SIRI should be able to take data out of it and use it for "Proactive" features.
Or does it require iCloud Mail and Calendars?
- 09-01-2015, 06:59 AM #2
- 09-01-2015, 02:54 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Re: SIRI Proactive Functionality
I guess I didn't even know this was actually supposed to be working with Beta 3, anyways I haven't experienced any Proactive alerts from Siri and I've been running since the first Public Beta. I have my exchange account syncing to the default mail and calendar apps as well, never been alerted for anything.
- 09-03-2015, 12:40 PM #4
- By Derek Kessler in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2015, 11:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-31-2015, 01:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum SiriReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2015, 11:21 AM