- iMore Nanite
- 5 Posts
Stuck at ios beta expired !!!
i was not able to get ios public beta 3 in my sofware update section ! iwas running ios 9 pb 1 ! then i just delted my pb profile and restared the phone ! it popped to say that i have to activate the phone ! as i went to activate it ...it shows ios beta expired and restore your iphone ! when i connect to itunes and click on restore iphone it says that you have to turn off your find my iphone ! for that i removeed my device from find my iphone fron icloud.com ....still stuck at same postion ! please help !
- 08-23-2015, 08:28 AM #2
- 38,524 Posts
Re: Stuck at ios beta expired !!!
1. Disable the 'Find My iPhone' feature in the iCloud settings.
2. Make sure you have a stable internet connection and the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
3. Put your device in DFU mode. Instructions can be found via the following link.
4. Connect the device to your computer and select 'restore'
5. When iTunes detects your device in 'recovery', select to 'restore and update' it.
- 08-23-2015, 09:13 AM #3
- 08-24-2015, 11:35 PM #4
- 08-25-2015, 03:25 AM #5iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: Stuck at iOS beta expired! What do I do?
I've met the same problem on my iPad, and I can't access the iCloud settings on my iPad since, well, it doesn't allow me to do anything without activating my iPad first. I've gone on iCloud.com to delete my iPad off Find my iPad, but it seems like it's still trying to get me to disable Find my iPad. What can I do?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-06-2015, 06:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 09-06-2015, 10:13 AM
- By kch50428 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-24-2015, 05:29 PM
- By Gurjen in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2015, 01:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2015, 11:17 PM