iOS keeps asking for my Apple password

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Around 2-4 times a week my phone will ask for my password and Idk why. This started since I upgraded to ios 9 so I assume it's an beta issue. I've tried to factory reset my phone twice and it just locks up so I won't bother to try again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not a beta issue so you can try signing completely out of iCloud, including iMessage and FaceTime, and then signing back in.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Y'all be sure you're signed in to iMessage and Facetime as well as iCloud. I had this happen 2 years ago and I had forgot signing in to Facetime.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I've experienced this intermittently when I've purchased albums from iTunes that include a digital booklet with their purchase. The music will download to my device, but I have to download the booklet through iTunes on my computer, and until I would do so I would keep getting the sign in pop up dialog box on my device. Once I downloaded the album's booklet on my computer though, the sign in requests went away. Maybe try checking for any available downloads in iTunes on your computer and then download any content that may still be waiting to be downloaded, to see if that helps with your getting sign in requests.
Fyi, I'm not on any of the betas but I'm mentioning this as a possible scenario for what is going on with the sign in requests.

Last edited:

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had this happen because a song got stuck and wouldn't download. I wound up wiping the device. Not really sure why it happen but I couldn't get rid of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR