iOS9 Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyclingfan

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
If the Verizon cellular beta to which you refer is the loss of days requiring airplane mode, reset networks or restart then I too experienced that but on tmo. Hoping it's gone.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else notice the commas?
8060bab1f2f8b3749c4de4cab1672c7a.jpg

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
If the Verizon cellular beta to which you refer is the loss of days requiring airplane mode, reset networks or restart then I too experienced that but on tmo. Hoping it's gone.

Oh--that's new! We all thought it was only VZW.

So you tried the cell data off, reboot, cell data back on solution each time?

regular reboot or airplane mode wouldn't do it for us!

Let us know if you run into the issue again.

I'll be back to let anyone know as well.

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Woke up this morning to install latest beta message. Did over the air in just a few minutes. So far everything seems to be running normal. ATT on a 6.

psyclingfan

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Yeah I noticed folks perceive it to be just a vzw issue

My phone showed signal and lte but data wasn't actually functioning. Pandora wasn't playing and when I looked at outlook it said I didn't have a data connection. I only restarted the phone though to regain data. This occurred a couple times and I downgraded back to 8.4.

Wifi is working fine on beta 2 so far. Will report any lte issues.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
It's annoying when someone send me whatsapp message I get 2 notifications on lock screen.
example:

Whastapp:
F?bio: hi...

Whatsapp:
Message from F?bio.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Ok this is annoying. I have a strong wifi signals throughout my house, but with this beta the wifi randomly decides to disconnect and my phone then starts using LTE.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I did. I would get my data sporadically going out for no reason. Haven't experienced it at all with Beta 2

Not sure I've experienced it yet, however, I did just send a few iMessages that went through as txts...and then rebooted and they're back to iMessages...but I have not encountered any issues on Safari yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR