iOS9 Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22.15

Anyone know of a fix or if it has been fix in this release for App Store constantly asking for your Apple ID and password when downloading all your apps at once

Don't know. That bug just went away by itself.

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

Don't know. That bug just went away by itself.

The bug was there when you first installed iOS 9 then just went away and doesn't ask you for it anymore the next or few days after installing more apps is what your saying?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22.15

The bug was there when you first installed iOS 9 then just went away and doesn't ask you for it anymore the next or few days after installing more apps is what your saying?

After installing the public beta, I had it for the first couple of hours and then it went away. It just asked me to log into everything multiple times.

ja2ed

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

After installing the public beta, I had it for the first couple of hours and then it went away. It just asked me to log into everything multiple times.

I wonder why it does that or did that for you I would install the betas and updated it every time there was an update but get way to annoyed to keep it for more then 24 hours maybe I'll give it a try and give it sometime to see if the problem consist. I hardly see anyone commenting about this issue

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Wanted to do a manual iCloud back-up on my iPhone and iPad - neither will complete - error says "Unable to complete"...

iPhone Watch app - manual check for software update says 'not connected to internet' - whilst I'm listening to a streaming radio show...

itsmerc15

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

when trying to change text/imessage sound it crashes just like what was being reported with the developer beta 4 release.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Wanted to do a manual iCloud back-up on my iPhone and iPad - neither will complete - error says "Unable to complete"...

iPhone Watch app - manual check for software update says 'not connected to internet' - whilst I'm listening to a streaming radio show...

Didn't happen for me.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I've noticed embedded video now plays from the News app. With the first Public Beta they wouldn't play for me. Also if I tapped on a photo in the first PB there was no way for me to get back to the story. No back arrow, and swiping didn't work. That seems to be fixed as well.

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site

Is visual voicemail disabled for anyone else. It happened right after the update.

I had this issue when I reverted back to 8.4 from beta 1. The fix for my issue was to reset network settings/reboot, you could give it a try.

sectionsix

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
The iMessage image failure is strange. I send an image to my wife's iPhone, status is delivered, 10 min later I get the failure message. Send the same images to my buddy in his android and it's fine. All three of use are on the same carrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.