iOS 9 Developer Beta 4 is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I did a fresh install no backup and still has the sound bug. Crashing when change, so it's just a bug not a bad update.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Yes I did and still nothing

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

Are you on public or developer?
If on public delete the profile and reboot then go to software update.

Beta 3 and the public beta were identical build numbers.

I originally installed using the beta 3 ipsw, I then installed the public beta profile and feedback Assistant appeared, last night I checked for update and none so I deleted the profile rebooted and software update appeared.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Check release notes

Release notes state otherwise. Those are what I look at.

Most people who load the betas don't have actual dev account access to read the release notes. I'm right there with you. I always read them first before installing.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I did a fresh install no backup and still has the sound bug. Crashing when change, so it's just a bug not a bad update.
Tried that out and same thing happened to me. When changing the sound for anything, Settings.app would crash.. Kind of a weird bug.

Last edited by a moderator:

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I switch from public beta to developer beta 4 by simply deleting the profile hope this works fine. Still downloading the update OTA.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I got a question here. I am not a developer, so I was doing the public beta. Yesterday, I got an update. It wasn't the public beta update. I got the actual Beta 4 update. Did anyone else get this?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 9 Beta 4 is out...

Devs always get the betas first. Make sure nothing major arises before giving it to the public.
Several of the iOS 8 public betas released concurrently with dev betas... Mostly later ones... I combined sticky threads on them...

misanthropic

May 14, 2014
Visit site
Frankly this is the best beta by far... All my apps that didnt work on the previous beta are working now and the lag from the task switcher is almost gone...
The only bug I found and is kinda annoying (because I did a fresh install) is that the settings application is crashing when i'm trying to change the tone for new e-mail, new messege, etc... but I can live with this as long as the entire experience is much better than the previous beta.
(iphone 6 plus)

For those who are using ios 9 on the ipads... they improved the functionality for the new features when adding a bluetooth keyboard. No more bugs here, all the keys and shortcuts are working flawlessly.
(Ipad air)

All the best.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Okay so im noticing a few weird problems with the app on facebook in this beta it looks like this any 1else? :)View attachment 85705

Keep in mind that app anomalies are to be expected with a beta versions of iOS since those apps aren't yet updated to work properly with the beta. Furthermore, please do not report that as an iOS 9 beta 4 problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR