Apple Pay Double Click Home from Lock--P-Beta 9

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
New to me, never "noticed" on 8.3, but if you double click the home button from lock screen, it will bring up Apple Pay.

I did it once and received a dialogue notifying me of the feature and that I could change that in settings.

Quite useful.

Again, new to me, but I could've missed it in the official 8.3!

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
A payment can be as fast as a double-click and hold your thumb, because as soon as you double click, the card (well, I only have one) pops up and it's already showing that little fingerprint image, asking for you to imprint! Or, pay with passcode.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to find the place in Options where I can "change," or even see it as an option to pay with double click. Give me a moment.

Don't see anything lol. Weird.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to find the place in Options where I can "change," or even see it as an option to pay with double click. Give me a moment.

Don't see anything lol. Weird.

I am not aware of the location, and only have iOS 9 beta installed on an iPhone 5 (no Pay there). However, the iOS 9 beta has a feature that allows you to search the Settings app for specific settings. You might try that - just tap the Settings icon, and at the very top of the main Setting screen is a "Search Settings" box.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
I am not aware of the location, and only have iOS 9 beta installed on an iPhone 5 (no Pay there). However, the iOS 9 beta has a feature that allows you to search the Settings app for specific settings. You might try that - just tap the Settings icon, and at the very top of the main Setting screen is a "Search Settings" box.

True--that'a a great feature. Just tried, nothing. I searched every possible place in settings to find it last night, so hmmmm it's all good.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR