Public Beta and Wallet

DQSooner

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
I always assume user error on my end first so I thought I would check here before submitting a bug report. I installed the public beta on my iPad Air 2 and can't find the Wallet app (new passbook app) anywhere on it. There is a Wallet/Apple Pay section is Settings where I can still see my credit card info but no actual app yet. That may be by design and would make perfect sense to not have ApplePay working on a beta build but I thought I'd check with others to see before submitting it. Thanks!

David

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I have Wallet on my iPhone on iOS 9. OK, it's a different device but I assume that if it's on my device, there's no reason why it shouldn't be on yours.

Anthonyiamador

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I always assume user error on my end first so I thought I would check here before submitting a bug report. I installed the public beta on my iPad Air 2 and can't find the Wallet app (new passbook app) anywhere on it. There is a Wallet/Apple Pay section is Settings where I can still see my credit card info but no actual app yet. That may be by design and would make perfect sense to not have ApplePay working on a beta build but I thought I'd check with others to see before submitting it. Thanks!

David

I may be wrong but I believe wallet app is only available on iPhones. I don't think you will see it on the iPad.. Why would you want your loyalty cards and apple pay on your iPad anyways?

DQSooner

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
Not saying I necessarily want them on my iPad (which very well could be why it isn't on there in the new iOS-maybe Apple decided it didn't make much sense for an iPad) but I'm pretty sure Passbook and Apple Pay were on the iPad (Air 2 at least) in iOS8 and I hadn't seen anything about it not being on iPads in iOS9. Plus, it is listed in the Settings and the card info is shown there which makes me think it is supposed to be at least.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Not saying I necessarily want them on my iPad (which very well could be why it isn't on there in the new iOS-maybe Apple decided it didn't make much sense for an iPad) but I'm pretty sure Passbook and Apple Pay were on the iPad (Air 2 at least) in iOS8 and I hadn't seen anything about it not being on iPads in iOS9. Plus, it is listed in the Settings and the card info is shown there which makes me think it is supposed to be at least.

They were never "on" the iPad Air 2 at all. Apple pay was never an app but only in settings which it still is for buying stuff on the iPad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Michaelmoves

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I agree, it would make sense to have the wallet app on iPad, to access credit cards and loyalty cards, which we should be able to use online.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner