iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
The beats1 promo now plays for me here in Canada all of a sudden...

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I called into AT&T over the weekend to get my call waiting fixed as it got screwed up when I used a Nexus 6 back in March for about a week and now my voicemail won't set up at all I've called AT&T three times trying to fix it but to no avail. Do you think that it could be an iOS 9 thing?

The Lannisters send their regards.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I called into AT&T over the weekend to get my call waiting fixed as it got screwed up when I used a Nexus 6 back in March for about a week and now my voicemail won't set up at all I've called AT&T three times trying to fix it but to no avail. Do you think that it could be an iOS 9 thing?

It's possibly, but unlikely. I mean, the voicemail feature simply contacts your wireless carrier to retrieve your voice messages. Try resetting all network settings.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm listening to a station on iTunes Radio right now and when a song finishes I have to manually start each song. Anyone else experiencing this?

I am currently listening to a radio station on the Beats 1 radio network and each song within the station is now playing without me having to intervene.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Did you do something that may be replicated by others who find themselves with the same issue? What did you do??

I held down 1 to call my voicemail and had to go through the initial setup. It my be an isolated issue for me though cause for some reason my iPhone's IMEI wasn't on my account and when I got it fixed it screwed up my voicemail.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Dear apple. It's July here in Australia and July in America tomorrow. Please don't make those of us waiting for the public beta have to wait until July 31 xd

Posted via the iMore App for Android

JakubRWrobel

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I guess we'll have to be patient. I strongly believe beta 3 will be available in 2 hours

Apple had to stagger the OS releases today, otherwise they'd have their servers crash and burn...well, maybe not burn. But it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure! Good example: I was trying to update my Mac Mini to 10.10.4 that released along side iOS 8.4, but I can't because my update freezes up. Not even a restart helped. Apple needed to get the official public releases out before developers slammed the servers for the betas.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else streaming Beats 1 from beta 2's "Apple Music"? Lol only workaround I could find for now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Doubt we'll see a second beta only a week out from the last. Closing and relaunching the Music app gave me access to Beats 1 and all the various stations, including the ability to create new stations. Kind of surprised there was no sign-up process. I figured you'd have to opt in to the trial. I guess Apple is literally giving everyone a free three months, no enrollment necessary.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I tried the Apple Music app again using a radio station option and it still stops after 1 song. We need B3.

It does work properly on 8.4.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh