iOS 9 beta 2 is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Battery life has been really good

It's definitely better than beta 1, but not yet on par with 8.3, at least not on my device. As you can see from the below screenshot, I'm down to 23% after 12 hours. Normally, at this time, I'd have around 50% or so. Still, I'm not complaining and know that iOS 9 will keep getting better ...:)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435193539.941876.jpg

BradKamin

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've noticed a huge increase in battery life but strangely enough my battery hasn't moved from 81% in several hours and I know that it's not correct.

Edit: reset phone and battery dropped down to 44% not bad for 10+ hours with heavy use

Last edited:

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have this issue in Mail? Not really a huge deal... kinda funny/creepy. But when I search (like in the image below) and tap a contact for example, I get all of the emails associated, but I also get a list of emails from no sender with no subject and no content in grey. I am unable to tap them also. They are from the years 1969 and 2000 it appears. With emails from a contact with a bunch of emails sent/received throughout years, the ghost emails are dispersed within the collection of emails.

*NOTE: these ghost emails do not appear when I do a simple word/subject search, only when I tap on a contact to search (image 2)

(1)

(2)

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have this issue in Mail? Not really a huge deal... kinda funny/creepy. But when I search (like in the image below) and tap a contact for example, I get all of the emails associated, but I also get a list of emails from no sender with no subject and no content in grey. I am unable to tap them also. They are from the years 1969 and 2000 it appears. With emails from a contact with a bunch of emails sent/received throughout years, the ghost emails are dispersed within the collection of emails.

Is that an imap account?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
Is that an imap account?

Interesting... I just tried to recreate the issue and it isn't happening anymore. But I'm not sure if it's gone for good, since it happened with different contacts before (not just that one).

And i think it may be imap. The email that was seen with the ghost emails was sent to my aim.com account, but i also have gmail and exchange accounts set up.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Interesting... I just tried to recreate the issue and it isn't happening anymore. But I'm not sure if it's gone for good, since it happened with different contacts before (not just that one).

And i think it may be imap. The email that was seen with the ghost emails was sent to my aim.com account, but i also have gmail and exchange accounts set up.

Yeah I don't have imap in my native mail. My Gmail and hosted Google Apps are on inbox by Gmail.

Only have active sync on native. I love my push, no like pulling lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kenny Dupra

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
500addccee257c7e60d2241a1158c7ab.jpg
finally 4 hrs of usage and still at 53% the battery life for me is way better then 8.3 and I love it beta 2 is great for me so far

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed that SwiftKey works better on beta 2, better than iOS 8. It comes up 9 times out of ten now, but earlier it didn't come up when I pulled down search which left an awkward gap at the bottom of the screen.

Proof
5b9d750ecff121428aff458af8747556.jpg

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Btw, that no service is constant where I work, and I take my phone off the charger at 6:30AM, I have no issues with battery life in beta 2.

bszucs

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I am super happy with the battery life on my iPhone 6+. At least after one full day of heavy use I still ended the day (6am-11pm) with 35% remaining.
Also seems very stable. As stable as OS 8 GM :p
One thing I did notice and curious if anyone else has seen...my battery percentage stuck at 100% until I did a hard reboot. It has worked fine since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR